Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chag Sameach - Passover

Well, it looks like we won't have our usual 28 people for our Passover Seder this year. We are down to around 20. But we will still move all the furniture out of the living room and set up tables. Then we cook, cook, cook - matzah ball soup, turkey roast, noodle kugel, potatoes, broccoli, fruit and cookies for dessert. There are not any small children this year to look for the afikomen, but my 18 year old son says his friends still like to look for it. So we will have BIG kids hunting all over the house to earn the prize - a candy bar. I love Passover.

I have had lots of orders for my L'Chaim wine cozy. I expect they are for hostess gifts for Passover. L'Chaim means "to life" in Hebrew.

Barb
www.YORKnits.com
www.blazingneedles.etsy.com
http://www.icraft.ca/member_products.php
http://lov.li/users/4483

3 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Sounds lovely, Barb!!! I'm sure the big kids will enjoy their search.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a wonderful time. I couldn't imagine cooking for 20 people. Have a great day!

Jean Levert Hood said...

Wonderful, Barb!
and that wine cozy looks beautiful.